Breaking

dimanche 6 février 2022

SOME PICTURES OF MY DRAWINGS AND OLD MODELS

 


MANY YEARS AGO.....


SOME PICTURES OF MY DRAWINGS AND OLD MODELS : KAMOV KA-32, MIL MI-4, MIG-21, STUDEBAKER US-6, MIG-29 UB & F-18 E



In this post, I wanted to share with you some of my pictures and models I made before, as I could remember 7 or 8 years ago.

DRAWINGS 

I made those profiles a couple of years ago. I used Windows Publisher and it took a long time to finish them.the Mig-21  and those helicopters really exist or existed before and were used or still in service in the Algerian Air Force.







SOME OF MY OLD MODELS 

1/35 Studebaker US-6 from Italeri:





1/32 MIG- 29 UB from Revell :






1/72 F-18 E from Revell :





Blackcode's Modelling
Source : Administrator

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Adbox